Why I've been Away

There's so many things happening in my life that sometimes it's hard to sit down, collect my thoughts and write a blog post.  I&#...



There's so many things happening in my life that sometimes it's hard to sit down, collect my thoughts and write a blog post. 
I've recently did my first photography job, I've also been notified that I got accepted into college and I have to study for an exam that's in early January. On top of all these I seem to have gotten myself sick way too often in the past two months. 

Apparently I'll be starting college around the 17th or so in January but I have an exam on the 15? Just imagine the stress I went through trying to organise how the hell I'm to do orientation and be at an exam on the same day.  Okay maybe not on the same day but they're pretty close to each other right? 

Don't get me wrong I'm glad that I got into college and I know I'll try my best but why make the registration and orientation process so difficult? 
Sighh well anyways this is my excuse for not posting anything for the last two months. 
Hopefully i can get my act together by January and produce good content to my imaginary readers :3. 
I hope I am forgiven and till next time! And yes I know my duck face in that photo is hard to resist lol jk 

                                                                   -CutieStare


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter