The What I got for Christmas Tag!

Soooo I was gonna do this tag after I open all my presents or present today but here's the thing... I got no presents ;.;  I don't k...

Soooo I was gonna do this tag after I open all my presents or present today but here's the thing... I got no presents ;.;  I don't know where in the world this is fine that my mom went out of her way to get all my brothers something and didn't even get me one small thing. Nothing at all! I'm trying not to let it hurt me because I don't want to seem ungrateful to her but I can say my feelings here right? I'm honestly hurt by this the fact that I got absolutely nothing is kind of harsh since I'm the only kid that does anything for her. I help her out so much and actually had a bit of trouble with painting her a gift and everything! Geez.. I guess Christmas isn't about the gifts but still.. It hurts when your brothers got more than five presents and not one thing was for you. 

Well anyways.. Thanks for coming over my imaginary readers but I didn't have anything special to show you today, it's only half 8 in the morning and I'm already in a sour mood.. Maybe this year I'm Scrooge..
Anyway I hope you guys are having a blessed and safe Christmas bye! 

                                             -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter