Raw changes everything!

So yesterday I decided to shoot some self portraits I know I'm not a model or anything but I got to admit that these pictures ca...


So yesterday I decided to shoot some self portraits I know I'm not a model or anything but I got to admit that these pictures came out so well! It's crisp and clean even though I did quite a bit of editing on it to achieve the look! Why is it crisp and clean you ask? The answer is RAW! It's a picture format and even though I was a bit scared to shoot with it the results was so worth it.

Raw is somewhat like the negative of the picture, it's dull and plain when it is first shot and it's up to you to process your picture in a photo editor. There you sharpen and beautify your picture and then convert in to JPEG or any other format. Raw files are huge but they allow you to edit your pictures without the harming them. I mean look at my pictures! Just be sure that you have a photo editor that can take raw files before. You convert from shooting in JPEG to RAW. 
You'll love your work much more and it seriously bumps up the quality of your shots. 
Btw the photo editor I used was Adobe Lightroom5, I have a free trial and I'm seriously considering getting the full version. 
Till next time my imaginary readers, I hope you consider my advice and have a blessed day ^.^ 

                                            -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter