What I want from March?

February is over! Can you believe it? It feels like just yesday I wrote a January review and now I writing about March? What?! Lol well ...


February is over! Can you believe it? It feels like just yesday I wrote a January review and now I writing about March? What?! Lol well first I have to say Happy Birthday to my lil bro he's 14 (I think) and even though he can be an idiot I still love him >~<.
Alright so I thought that today I'll talk about my plans for March. Elizabeth and I have been planning, planning and saving, saving lol so I think I have a few things u could share. 

Savings 
Currently Elizabeth and I have been saving our butts off so we can afford to buy new products and equipment without hassling out parents,, it's taking some time but we're getting somewhere. 
This month I'd to continue with our savings, simple I know but we're not at a level were we can double our savings yet. Mostly because we both don't have official jobs and we take our savings out of our allowances and travelling money >~<. 

Fashion Posts
This is a personal thing but I'd like to post more outfits on our blog. We recently became part of a fashion blogger pr (I didn't think we'd get chosen) so I'd like to get more into the fashion part of our blog.  I would like to show my outfits, some day in the life and more makeup posts, hopefully I get this started this month. 

School 
I've done most of my first set of exams for the semester so far and I did well in all of them. I hope to continue like this and do well in this month's exams as well.  I pray that I remain focused on my studies and pieces and continue to do well. Because if I start failing then this blog and all out plans are gonna suffer and I don't want that x.x 

So hopefully all my plans for this month's is achieved and conquered haha. If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment down below and or share so your friends can see and feel inspired to make a plan or make some shirt term goals for this month. This post was inspired by Uglyfaceofbeauty's post.

                                                                                      -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter