My Warped Thoughts about Life and the Annoying Attention whore that is School

Drip painting done my me. I usually like my titles short and sweet but not this time. Okay so I haven't posted anything two months a...

Drip painting done my me.
I usually like my titles short and sweet but not this time.
Okay so I haven't posted anything two months and even though I feel so guilty I'm soo not sorry.

College life has proven to be hard and brain wreaking. It's only my first semester but I'm a sleep deprived zombie that can't get her shit together week after week. Gosh I remember when I hated the taste of coffee but now it's my life saver when I'm on a maxi crying as I head to town for the second time for the day all because I forgot I had a class that was starting at 5. Why is education such a hustle? I mean I know why but still.. I haven't slept well or thought clearly for months, even this post might be messed up but I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still alive. With the crime rate these days it's a shocker right?
I have so many new ideas for this blog but my thoughts can't become a reality all because time is something I have little of.. Yet I still find time to write a blog post, check my IG and FB and watch a kdrama episode or two. Maybe my priorities are messed up.. but even I need a break once in a while right? And as if I haven't learnt my lesson I just signed up for short semester so I can do two extra courses during my summer.. I think I might be going crazy >.>  I mean.. WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT? Jeez Stephanie sometimes you don't think x.x
Anyway.. recently I've found myself wanting to pick back up reading. I think my creative juices are running out and reading is always a good way to refill, though I don't know when I'll get the time to read or what to read. Do you guys have any suggestions on books? I like fantasy but a motivational book is alright too just don't suggest to me a horror. I DON'T GO THERE.
Sigh.. well anyways this concludes my mini rant to the world. Sorry if it wasn't a good read, I try to produce quality but sometimes you just need to be real if you get what I mean. I'll talk to you guys later through the screen and I hope you guys have a blessed and productive day.




                                                                           

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We all deserve a little "me time" every now and again especially when life becomes more of a burden and less of fun journey. This is your blog; rant if you must. :) Maybe letting off some steam will lead you to a better place.
    Cool artwork btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter