Rihanna - Towards The Sun |Song of The Week

So it's been I think two weeks since my last music of the week update and to be fair I did mention that I won't do it every week ...


So it's been I think two weeks since my last music of the week update and to be fair I did mention that I won't do it every week :p
Anyway this week's song in from the 'HOME' sound tract 'Towards The Sun' by Rihanna. This song is definitely beautiful (so was the movie btw it's a cute watch) I mean when you hear that is song You can't hep but fall in love with it.. at least that's my opinion. You can here the song here. Or just watch it down below.
As you listen you can't help but feel some type of emotion and it definitely makes you rape that replay button. The movie it self is about an alien race that in their attempt to run and hide from another alien race decides to take over Earth. In this process they relocate all humans to a Australia so that aliens can live this the humans dwellings. They however accidentally mistakes a human girl for a cat and separates her from her mother when only the mother was relocated. In this alien race called 'boob' (I'm spelling it that way >.<) there is one called Oh and he makes many mistakes, his worst is when he accidentally sends an invitation to the entire Galaxy and invites everyone to his house party. Fearing that their enemy will find them the entire alien race tries to arrest Oh but with no luck. Oh then meets the girl and goes on an amazing adventure with her to Paris, the main boob headquarters to find her mom. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh I just had a listen. Its a beautiful song. 😊 This post has convinced me to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw give it a try! I watch a lot of kid movies because I have so many little brothers but this movie was definitely cute

      Delete

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter