The Cycle

       The Cycle  Slowly.. My heart beats slowly.. Calls of heartache and loneliness can't reach me My mind aches to f...

       The Cycle 

Slowly.. My heart beats slowly..
Calls of heartache and loneliness can't reach me
My mind aches to feel this thing that draws ppl in
That uses them.. Then leaves
Making them.. Valnerable 

Slowly.. My heart.. It beats passionately
My love is like a magnet.. Drawing ppl in
But instead.. They flee from it.

Slowly.. My heart.. It beats beats loudly
So loud..I can hear it....thumping 
The silent cries of the ppl dying inside 
Have been heard.. By me
While  my cry .. Bawls.. silently 

Softly.. My heart.. It shivers quietly
The lack of love and consideration
Have frozen.. It's development 

Backwards.. It moves backwards
The once warm is now cold 
And a great darkness.. Has found itself
In a promising light.

Broken.. My heart... It's broken
That last cold touch.. Has left it..
Broken

Slowly.. My heart ..beats slowly
Calls of heartache and loneliness can now touch me
This feeling that draws ppl in... Has hurt me
It uses me... Feeding it with my pain
Then leaving me... Vulnerable.
                                                                                    By:Stephanie McGregor. (Cutiestare)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter