A letter to my younger self

Smile.. Smile bright and show everyone that you're fine. Don't sit alone by yourself and wish to be skinner, smarter or even lighter...



Smile.. Smile bright and show everyone that you're fine. Don't sit alone by yourself and wish to be skinner, smarter or even lighter. Love yourself. God made you special and different for a reason. Don't listen to the demons outside that tell you you're nothing and you're ugly. You are more than just their insults and accusations. Your god loves you my dear so please smile. I wish I was there to hug you tightly as you cry yourself to sleep every night but I'm not. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and discover the beauty I had in myself and not be so gloomy and sad. I wish I knew how to fix your broken smile before it was list completely. My dear you are talented and God is always with you. Keep fighting because one day you will smile again, you won't cry yourself to sleep and you will discover the beauty queen in the mirror that was longing to meet you. Keep fighting my little soldier, things are only so bad in your head and eventually you'll overcome it. You will prove then wrong and you will be happy. 


                                 -With love from
                                          A future you 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter