Why I Love Tea

Photo credit- blog.free people.com If you're sick, depressed, sad, lonely or it's that time of the month (ladies you know wha...


Photo credit- blog.free people.com

If you're sick, depressed, sad, lonely or it's that time of the month (ladies you know what I mean) Tea is always there to comfort you and give you warmth.. Trust me. It's like, they know you're sad and not in the mood so they give you a hug.. In a mug! How awesome is that? Especcally if there's no one around to give you hugs. And just like coffee (which is a depressant by the way,) tea gives you loads of energy and can be very good for you. 
Green and Black tea are two that are good for you in many ways. Lately I've been more into my health and fitness and ladies guess what? Tea aids in losing weight! Yes it does. It helps to clean out your body and in the long run may help with weightloss. Why is there any reason not to love tea right now? 

I've tried pure and flavored green,black and red teas. (Not much but I have lots of tea bags)
Maybe it might be a good idea to give tea a try and put down the coffee, it can really change your mood, calm you down and it's down right good for you. 
If you do try any type of tea or a tea lover yourself do tell me. I love to learn about new blends and flavours.


-CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter