New Blog, New Start, New Life

Hello and welcome to my blog CutieStare. I'm a 16 year old girl from the Caribbean with a big dream and even though and might not ...


Hello and welcome to my blog CutieStare.
I'm a 16 year old girl from the Caribbean with a big dream and even though and might not get any views from this I have decided to share my journey with the Internet. 
I wish to become a photographer and graphic designer and well on my way if I do say so myself. 
This will be my personal blog where I can (hopefully) update it as frequently as I can and share my experiences with all of you (my imaginary readers).

There are times when we wish for something bigger in this world. We wish that we could do something different and be recognised by it. I want to become everything I've dreamt about and I think here is a good place to start. I don't usually keep to my online commitments and I really hope I get out of that habit. Hopefully this new blog will do that for me. I hope that we can all achieve our dreams and mature together as we grow and nurture this new and prospering blog together.

Good luck everyone!





-CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter