Sunday Thoughts (January Review)

Last month has honestly been such a blur. I learnt how to take myself across the northern half of my country and I started college.. ...


Last month has honestly been such a blur. I learnt how to take myself across the northern half of my country and I started college.. who would have thought travelling to Town was so easy?! 
With this new air of responsibility I find myself thinking a bit into the future and how my life will be. 
I have so many plans and dreams that I wish to come true and while a year or two ago I would have been scared about it all, but right now I'm actually excited!
 I'm ready for this world! (or at least I think I am) 
Life has such a funny way of working itself out.. It makes you really think that God is actually watching over you and guiding you. Just last year (or two years last year flew by really fast due to exams) 
I lost a friend I thought would have be with me til the end and now.. I think I actually found myself two better friends. One being myself and the other, my co-author Angel of Beauty (even though I don't know if she considers me the same way) Together we have way too many plans that we're just itching to make a reality and this blog is one of them (youtube channels are on their way guys!) 
In just one month I've cleared up so many insecurities that I had with myself and my life. I can't be more grateful to God for this piece of mind. 
January was also the month that I turned 17 (yay me!) which means I will finally be able to drive. As soon as I am comfortable with my school and gym shedule I'll join a driving school and work towards getting my license. This will give me even more responsibility and allow me to explore more. Angel of Beauty and I will be able to meet out more often and I can pass and pick her up from where she lives (she lives a good way from me) I think a lot more can be done when I get my license, especially since I already have a car waiting on me >.<
I'm really excited for this year.. mainly because this is a growing year for me. This year I'll hopefully get more mature and be a bit more involved with the world around me. 
I'm excited to see where this goes and I'm happy I have a blog to share these things with. 
Sometimes the world can be a bit over bearing.. It's nice to sit and write it out. Hopefully I get more posts out there and produce some more interesting content. Till next time my imaginary readers! Bye 



                                                                    -CutieStare


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter