My level of inconsideration

                My level of inconsideration. Inconsideration.. Definition.. Lack of thought for others Am I being inconsid...

              


 My level of inconsideration.

Inconsideration.. Definition.. Lack of thought for others
Am I being inconsiderate? 
I think it's foolish..to throw my heart out for people that won't do the same.
Is that self-fish?
Someone smart told me, not to change myself because of other people
But what if I'm tired of being used?
I always listen to their cries yet mine goes unheard
And even when I try to start.. They go on about their self..
Yeah.. I'm the one being selfish.

I always try to look at it as good karma
That eventually someone would do the same for me..
Well unfortunately I haven't met that person.. Or.. Karma doesn't seem to like me 

Others... Sometimes I sit.. And just observe 
Then I get pissed off when I see how good their lives are
Yeah I know everyone has their own story and there's probably a thunder storm behind those sunny smiles but at least they have someone to tell it to
While I sit here lonely.. Talking to my pen and paper..
And crying bitter tears as I try to console myself.

Then you want to judge me when you come bearing your sour story or sweet romantic real-life fantasy and I turn you down
I will hear non of it! 
Because after your heart have exploded and all your words are gone and used up 
You'll have none remain to hear me then you'll replace me 
With someone who's more worth your time
Right?
Isn't this how this game goes?
And then you have the nerve to tell me I'm being inconsiderate.
You haven't reached.. The level of my inconsideration
..just passed the entrance

Though I'll never let you inside
Because you're not worth my time 
And you shall never hear my consoling words
My sugar coated , spot in sentences .. Again.
          
                                                                       By: Stephanie McGregor (cutiestare)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter