My lipstick Craze

  Now I'm not really a makeup girl.. I mean, I shiver at the thought of wearing a full face of makeup under our Caribbean sun b...

 


Now I'm not really a makeup girl.. I mean, I shiver at the thought of wearing a full face of makeup under our Caribbean sun but recently I've found myself eyeing each and every lipstick post on blogs and most lipsticks in stores. Why my sudden obsession with lipstick?
I think it stems with me trying to improve, 'grow up' and change my look a bit. I'm 17 now and as much as I'd like to stay young forever I'm slowly (finally as some of my friends would say) going through that part of puberty.
I'm a shy girl.. I admit that but the first time I wore makeup in public (which was like a month ago) I was really nervous. I couldn't stop thinking that people were looking at me and silently judging me in their head but as I made my way to school I (eventually) realised that no one cared. Everyone went about their business like usual and not one person gave me a weird look. At that moment something clicked and suddenly I was really confident with myself. That day made me realise that I'm no longer in high school and no one is really gonna talk behind my back as gives a shit how I look and I can finally explore the possibilities without judgement. (yes I know there's still a lot of judgement in the real world but not like high school!)
This then started my lipstick craze lol. I don't really know why I choose lipstick (maybe I like the look) but lipstick is my new obsession this 2015. Maybe I'll get over it, maybe I won't but as long as I'm happy I honestly don't give a shit what everyone else thinks.


Thanks for reading, if you have a new obsession this year please feel free to share in the comments section down below.


                                                                                        -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter