TAEYANG - 눈,코,입 (EYES, NOSE, LIPS) | Song Of The Week

This is a new segment of my blog that I want to start. It might not be every week but I'm definitely posting my favourite music.

This is a new segment of my blog that I want to start. It might not be every week but I'm definitely posting my favourite music.
Now I know what you're thinking 'Kpop? Really?' but I promise you when you start listening there's no turning back haha. You don't have to go into obsession mode but just give the song a try.  The lyrics are beautiful written and beautifully performed, it just so happened to be in Korean by a kpop idol. I enjoy a variety of geners in music, to me music speaks no matter the language and I don't judge or not listen just because it's not something I'm used to.

Being some such a culturally diverse place like Trinidad and Tobago I developed a way of accepting all cultures and I'm not ashamed to admit that the Asian culture is one of those that I obsess over. In this segment I'll be doing songs of many different genres and languages but as we go along I'm sure you'll see a pattern of music that I like. I tend to go for my slows and more heart warming songs rather than upbeat club music. Not that club music is wrong but it's just not my thing. That being said you'll most likely still see a few upbeat songs here and there because I'm a youth that like to experiment >.<. well anyway you can listen to the song here or just watch it below.


It's a very beautiful song. Maybe read the English lyrics to get a gist of what he's saying? You can read that here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter