Playlist Favorites

So recently I've found myself listening to alot of music while I'm doing assignments, projects so generally on my free time. I'v...

So recently I've found myself listening to alot of music while I'm doing assignments, projects so generally on my free time. I've noticed that most of my frequently played songs are of a certain artist or artists that have a certain style. Maybe it's because of college stress but the music I'm more drawn to currently are more calm, slow, relaxing melodies rather than heavy rap or really upbeat pop. So today I thought I'd share the 6 most played songs on my sound cloud playlist. Now I mainly use sound cloud because I found the app rather easy to use and just stuck with it. I generally don't make actual playlist but I use my liked playlist as my actual playlist so if i want something on top of the list I just unlike then like again so they go to the top. (It's kinda stupid I know but that's what I do) so here are my current fav songs.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter