Cosplay Invitation| Halo

So the short/summer semester has started at my college and shockingly enough I could have only done one class (two night classes a week)...



So the short/summer semester has started at my college and shockingly enough I could have only done one class (two night classes a week) I'm not complaining because that is way way less than what I had to do last semester ( it was hell in disguise).

In my class there's at least two graphic designers and three photographers including myself which made me very excited. I love seeing how other professionals work and I love to learn from them wither it's from what to do from what not to do. It's always a great learning experience. Right off the bat one of the photographers asked if I can attend a cosplay shoot that was to happen Friday (today lol I have yet to attend). Now usually I'm a bit cautious at first with other professionals because in Trinidad and probably in other places as well there is always competition and people who want to keep everything for themselves so I was really happy to be invited and I accepted immediately >.< Here are some of the photos I (will take). I'm telling myself I'm just there to observe but maybe I'll get some shots to show?

Alright it's been two days since that shoot and I did get some good shots in. Here's two of the shots I got (the one above and the one below)


If you'd like to see more of my pics from this shoot head over to my online portfolio right here or here 
ThankYou so much for reading please leave your comments below! ^.^ 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter