In My Mind

Pictures were taken a couple weeks back except this last one.. In My Mind I see a future where my family isn't struggling.....




Pictures were taken a couple weeks back except this last one..


In My Mind I see a future where my family isn't struggling.. I see a future where I succeed and make a name for my brand doing what I love doing the most.  Is it so bad to dream a good dream for yourself? or am I only to wish other people happy and not expect anything for myself.. or let's rephrase. Is it good to look out for yourself only and not care about anyone else. Sometimes this world that we live in forces us to become heartless. It forces us to only watch out only for our well being and no one else, this is so because they feed us these lies claiming that the world is hard and no one will care about you but if we decide to care about others and treat them with equal respect then the world would no longer be labeled 'hard and cruel', humans were the one who made it this way and we are the one who can change that. But I'm sure there were once other people thinking the same and I'm probably dreaming an old dream but I think we can change our lives by being a bit nicer to others.. treat them how you would like to be treated. If we do this we might not change the world entirely but we might just change our lives and the ones we inspire don't you think?



                                                                                    -CutieStare 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter