Never Better Than Them..

Isn't this funny? I mean think about it. People are always trying to support you or claim to have your back but as soon as you st...


Isn't this funny? I mean think about it. People are always trying to support you or claim to have your back but as soon as you start making something for yourself or maybe get more accomplished than them they always seem to have something negative to say. They suddenly have a problem with what you do or how you do it. I don't like to judge people but I seem to notice this fact a lot about them..  Tell me have you ever been really supportive of a person but when they do good you seem to have a problem? In all honesty I've never had a problem, when they do good I'm generally happy for them and encourage them to do even better.. I'm no saint but I have a way of understanding people's situation and when you do good I'm sorry but I get really excited for them.. sadly people seem not to feel the same about me. They always have something negative to say when they see me do well.  If this is you or sounds like someone you know please try to change your ways and think a bit and if it's someone you know either talk to them and tell them that their nasty opinion does not matter orrr get rid of that kind of person in your life. Cuz life's too short for that sort of negativity. 


                                                                                          -Cutiestare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter