How To Get Through a Boring Day

Hey everyone! It's me Cutiestare with another blog post : 'How To Get Through A Boring Day ' We've all been there. You hav...




Hey everyone! It's me Cutiestare with another blog post : 'How To Get Through A Boring Day '
We've all been there. You have nothing to do, nothing new to watch, nothing new to read or nowhere interesting to go don't worry we ALL can relate.. right? (dear lord I hope it's not just me who has boring days)  >.>

Well anyways (lol ) I have a few ideas that can make a boring day a.. less boring day?

Read / Read over a book! 

How about you read over a favourite book? or a book you new really got to finish. Reading ca stimulate your mind and makes you think a bit differently. It can also inspire you to go do an activity and go somewhere. 
some books I recommend? 
*Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz (it's a series )
*Wings by Aprilynne Pike (short series) 
*Lost In translation 
*Vampire Academy 
*City of Mortal Instruments 

Do a DIY 

There are many DIYs (do it yourself) out there to do. Maybe if you're like me who still needs to decorate their room you can look up some room decor DIYs or some clothes, jewelry DIYs The options are endless, go check out Youtube right now and see if there's any you would like to do one this boring day.

Drink Some Tea!

If I'm bored and alone I usually go into my kitchen and reach for a mug and a tea bag (don't judge meh!) 
Tea calms you down, is good for you and surprisingly really good. I seriously can't remember what I used to do to calm me down before I met tea.  

There are lots if ways to keep you busy on a boring day and remember, if all else fails you can always come back here and check out our older blog posts ;) 



                                           -CutieStare 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter