Afraid to speak up

Me.  I'm afraid to speak my mind.  I'm afraid that I'll be judged or not taken seriously.  I'm afriad that people...



Me. 
I'm afraid to speak my mind. 
I'm afraid that I'll be judged or not taken seriously. 
I'm afriad that people might get hurt by my opinion or be put down because my opinion is not considerd important. 

I'm afraid to speak my mind. 
To tell them what really matters to me.. 
To give my part if the story
But even though I'm afriad to tell them what I have to say, 
I'm tired of being taken the wrong way

I'm tired of my quietness being taken advantage of
Where they lose respect that they had for me and mutter lies that harms my integrity 

Yes, I'm unable  to speak my mind 
But that was because at a young age I was taught that what I have to say didn't matter and things would still go your way
All blame would still be put on me 
And no matter how much I try to scream innocent! You wouldn't hear me 

Yes too many people are afraid to speak their mind but I strongly believe that it's a result of they being told that their opinions didn't matter to the world 


                                         By-CutieStare


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter