Self Portraits

I've always wanted to try self photography but sadly.. I suck at it. Like really.. I'm super awkward in front of the camera, I can&#...

I've always wanted to try self photography but sadly.. I suck at it. Like really.. I'm super awkward in front of the camera, I can't smile, I make weird faces and overall I just don't look good :/ But despite all of these, a few days ago I randomly decided that I WILL Finally do some someportraits of myself and be happy with them. So that's what I did and I'm gonna share it here because.. why not? I added some filters and played around with them even so whatever I'm happy with them so I'm sharing them.






Aint I adorable? jkjk well that's all for today's post Comment 
your thoughts down below!


                                                                             -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter