City Color Lipstick Review

So I recently wanted to get myself a natural lip color lipstick, I first asked my mom if she can get it for me but all the products ...


So I recently wanted to get myself a natural lip color lipstick, I first asked my mom if she can get it for me but all the products she brought was the wrong thing and (a lot) of money was wasted (grr) so today when I was traveling home (yes guys I actually had the guts to travel >~< ) I passed through a makeup store (like if I had money the buy anything) and found the perfect color! I was like "o.o omg how much?! How much?! " and already pulling out my wallet lol. 

I bought the Cuty Color -Cuty Chic-  in the color P2 (I think that's the color)
It is a very natural pink and the lipstick isn't too glossy. It's also very moisturizing and doesn't really dry out your lips (look at me lol as if I know what I'm talking about ) well anyways my mom approves and I think it looks really well on. So if you guys see this anywhere try giving it a shot , it's nice and doesn't break your purse (it's only $15TT! ))
Oh here's a pic with me wearing it. 
 Hope you guys enjoyed, feel free to leave your thoughts about this post, this product or leave any suggestions for posts you'd like to see!

                                           -CutieStare
                           


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter