Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy birthday to me! I'm finally 17 and that means I can finally get my license and drive my car I have parked up waiting for me h...


Happy birthday to me! I'm finally 17 and that means I can finally get my license and drive my car I have parked up waiting for me haha. I have a lot planned for my 17th year and most of it deals with coming out of my comfort zone (a girl's gotta live!) but even though I got so much planned I still managed to procrastinate and do nothing on my birthday v.v (oh well next year then! ) one thing I did though was to find myself a closet app. In this app you can take pics of the clothes in your closet one by one (a little time consuming but as all good things majorly worth it in the end) and then be able to plan outfits straight out of your phone! No more mess and worries wondering what to wear! The one I downloaded was absolutely free and the greatest thing is... (Wait for it) the app can decide an outfit for you based on your clothing!  
The name of the app I downloaded is called "Pureple" go ahed and try it! And no, this post is not sponsored in anyway ^.^ 
If you guys would like an official review on this app just leave a comment saying so and I hope you enjoy 2015 I know I'll try to >~< 


                                          -CutieStare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter