Travel Essentials

Hey guys I'm back! and I came back with great news. In August, for the first time in my life I will be leaving beautiful Trinidad an...


Hey guys I'm back! and I came back with great news. In August, for the first time in my life I will be leaving beautiful Trinidad and Tobago. My family and I will be taking a week long vacation in Miami and I can't help but say that I'm excited! So to celebrate I thought I'd do a realistic travel essentials blog post.
Now since this is my first time travelling I tried to research what a school should pack in her carry on bag and all I've found are over dramatic amounts of makeup and stuff I don't even use on a daily basis.. This really stressed me out and I imagine that it stresses out other young girls out there who doesn't have a ton of money and would honestly just want to pack simple and smart. So I made a list! and now I'm here to share it with you!

 Beauty

Alright so.. a girl I admit sometimes needs a (few ) beauty products when she's travelling right? So I decided that powder, mascara, liquid eyeliner and a powder brush would do the trick. Now I'm not that girl who usually wear alot of makeup so this is perfect for me but some girls wear more than this daily. You can add a light foundation/bb cream or tinted moisturisers and I think you'll be fine haha.
Also, for my ladies (and guys) who burn when that sun touches them adding a sun screen to your bag is a great idea.

 The Basics

Alright so you few basics that I'll pack are a hair band (or bands cuz you know how it is), a hand towel, wipes, shades, a hair comb or brush, hair clamps, phone, phone charger, those portable phone chargers, headphones, an empty water bottle and a jacket and or scarf.

 The Extras

So.. I have a few extras I'll carry that most people might not want to carry. They are my Dslr Camera, camera lens, battery pack, battery charger, speed light, extra batteries, little book journal and pen.



Now of corse there are a few other stuff people might want to carry in their carry on but these are the basics that I think everyone needs.. the foundation if you want to call it that. I hope you enjoyed my post and I honestly hope this helped a few people out there who've been searching endlessly for a realistic travel post. Thanks again for reading the entire post and leave a comment below sharing your thoughts, questions or what you personaly would put in your carry on bag. byeee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter