A New Direction | "How To Live Life Creatively"

It's been a while since I've written on this blog or have done anything creative lately.


It's been a while since I've written on this blog or have done anything creative lately.
My life has turned to work work work and literally gives me no time to do anything creative. The only time I pick up my camera is if someone hires me for a job and God knows the last time I attempted to pick up a watercolour brush and paint something new.. let's not even mention poetry. So yeah, it's not just my blog that's been ignored but my creative spirit in everything I do. And recently it was brought to my attention.

Even though it's gonna be difficult (with school and stuff)  I'm going to try to live my life creatively again. Starting with taking on more creative photography projects (that is not just paid jobs) and posting them here on my blog. I'll also be posting what ever creative thing I decide to do with my time and hopefully be able to bring to life my creative heart and this blog at the same time. Like I said it's gonna be hard and may not take action as soon as I'd like but this is a big and important project to me and I'l be bringing it into the new year that is coming head fast. Wish me luck as I try to get this project started. What I'm calling it? Well it'll take form in many names one example is 'My Many Faces' which this blog post's picture is from, I'll further discuss this series another time when I've created more photos for the series. The overall name I've come up with for this entire project on a whole is "How To Live Life Creatively" Do you think I can manage this project of mine? Comment below your thoughts!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter