My Apology





It's been such a long time since my last blog post and honestly.. I missed my watercolored tittled, white clean background and crisp black type sentences of my blog. Alot of weeks have passed and I kept saying "gosh... I need to think of a blog post today but my life is so boring.. I have nothing to talk about" I really did feel like what was going on in my life won't interest anyone. Maybe I forgot that I was writing for me and not for anyone else. Well anyway.. I'm here today so I thought I'd fill you guys in on what happened so far.

So remember I said that I was going Miami? Well I went and had a blast with my family, but don't ask for pictures because things were so busy I forgot that pictures were a thing lol. I did vlog a bit though and that video will be up soon (I just need to find time to edit). Also your girl finally decided to get her drivers permit so very soon I'll be able to legally drive that car I have parked up from when I graduated high school last year lol.

I guess what mainly has my attention right now like always is school. I've said it once and I'll say it again University life is not easy! Assignments after assignments to do and so little time to do them all geez.. But if I didn't have assignments I'll be bored out of my mind and complaining lol so I tr my best to do them all and get good grades (I mean I need that GPA high if i want GATE to continue pying most of uni for me >.<)

So anyways.. These are my excuses for why I haven't really been very social lately and also a bit to what I've been doing.  Also the pictures above were taken for a photography assignment I had to do in class, tell me what you think? I had no pictures for this post so I thought I'd share those.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what did you think about this post? Leave your thoughts below


|Let's Connect|

















Flag Counter